We’re hiring a human resources manager
As a Human Resources professional, you will be responsible for managing various aspects of employee engagement and retention, including recruitment, training and development, benefits administration, and conflict resolution. You will work closely with management to ensure that the company’s HR policies and procedures are aligned with its goals and objectives.
Required Experience Skills And Qualifications
- At least 1-2 years of experience in HR or related fields.
- Experience with HR software and systems, such as HRIS, payroll systems, and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Experience with employee relations, performance management, and compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that comply with company and legal regulations.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management programs to ensure they are aligned with organisational objectives.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process by creating job descriptions, posting job openings, screening resumes, and conducting interviews.
- Provide guidance and counselling to employees on company policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Facilitate training and development programs to enhance employees’ knowledge and skills.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee turnover and develop strategies to reduce turnover rates.
- Address employee grievances and conflicts by investigating and resolving complaints and ensuring fair treatment for all employees.
- Collaborate with department heads to forecast staffing needs and develop workforce plans to meet organisational goals.
- Ensure compliance with labour laws, health and safety regulations, and other legal requirements related to employment.