We’re hiring a Business Development
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships with potential clients, and closing sales. You will conduct market research, identify customer needs, and develop proposals and presentations to showcase company services and products.
Required Experience Skills And Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of experience in business development or related fields.
- Experience with lead generation and prospecting.
- Experience with sales techniques, such as consultative selling and solution selling.
- Experience with negotiation and closing deals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to think strategically and develop business plans.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, such as marketing and product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Knowledge of business development principles and techniques, including market analysis and competitive research.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies and CRM tools, such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Experience with developing and delivering sales presentations and proposals.
- Familiarity with contract negotiations and legal terms and conditions.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Identify potential business opportunities by researching the market and identifying potential clients and partners.
- Develop and implement strategies to acquire new clients and retain existing ones.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to prospects and clients.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing terms with clients and partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer service, to ensure that client needs are met.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance using CRM tools and dashboards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the industry and share knowledge with the team.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and partners to foster long-term business relationships.
- Manage sales forecasts, budgets, and pipelines to ensure revenue goals are met.